Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of Greece.
Copyright © Aria Hotels SA 2021. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights and other copyrights in every text, image, sound, software and other material of this website belong to Aria Hotels SA. or in hotels operated by Aria Hotels and are included with the permission of the respective owner. References to affiliates or affiliates will include all Aria Hotels members.
You may browse this site and reproduce excerpts by printing, downloading to hard disk and distributing to others, but in any case, only for non-commercial, informational, and personal purposes. No reproduction of any portion of the Site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain or modified or incorporated into any other work, publication, or site, in print or electronic form, including posting on any other site. No other license or right is granted.
Trademarks and domain
All trademarks displayed on this site, the trademarks and the domain are owned or used under license by Aria Hotels.
Reference to “Aria”, “Aria Hotels”, “the Company”, “us”, “we”, “ours”, and other related terms may refer to one or more companies of Aria Hotels SA. and /or one or more of their direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Aria Hotels
1.1. Aria Hotels SA is the responsible data controller for all personal data collected about you in connection with the use of our facilities and services.
1.2. A list of these facilities and services can be provided upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the above facilities and services.
- Personal Data that can be collected
The types of personal data we collect and process (which may vary depending on the jurisdiction under applicable law) include:
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and nationality, as well as any other information that may appear on your passport or other official identification document,
- data you provide to us, for example by replying to a communication from us or by filling out forms (online and offline), by telephone and by written correspondence with us (eg. visitor registration cards, club membership applications for spa and sports activities, credit card authorization forms, online booking forms, polls, loyalty program forms and similar documents),
- data on the use of our facilities and services and your preferences in this context,
- information about purchases you make from us and the preferences you express to us,
- information about your visits to our sites, such as traffic data, site data, blogs and other contact information, whether required for our billing purposes or otherwise, and the details of the resources you have access to,
- details about the transactions you make through our website and the fulfillment of your orders,
- other information you choose to provide to us in connection with the reservation, accommodation or visit to Aria Hotels. We may also ask you to fill out surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not required to respond to them.
- How we use your personal data
3.1. Without prejudice to Greek and European data protection legislation, we may collect and use personal data in the following ways:
- for the services you request from Aria Hotels,
- to improve (or seek to improve) the services we provide and to enable you to have a more personalized experience,
- to contact you about our products and services of the companies of Aria Hotels and / or the Libra Group (as defined below), and for
- internal marketing analysis, for example, to evaluate the market or show trends or to measure traffic to our websites, and to
- improving the efficiency of our website,
- for the fulfillment of our obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us,
- for your information about changes in our service, and
We may also use your data or allow selected third parties in the hospitality industry to use your data and provide you with information about products and services that you may be interested in, and we or they may contact you about them by email, mail or phone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes, select the appropriate box on the form in which we collect your data.
3.3. By submitting third party personal data to us you confirm that you have their consent to do so.
3.4. Through our websites we do not seek and / or wish to knowingly request or collect personal data from minors (as defined by applicable law). If you are under the age of 18 (or a minor in the jurisdiction that accesses our sites), you may only use our sites with the participation of a parent or guardian.
- Your rights in relation to your personal data
4.1. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to correct inaccurate data,
- the right to delete your personal data, where there is no longer any legal basis for processing it (sometimes known as the “right to be forgotten”), and
- (under the circumstances provided by the applicable law) the right to restrict processing, objection to processing and the right to data portability.
4.2. When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above or if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, contact email@example.com. You also have the right to make such complaints to an EU data protection supervisor.
- Sharing your personal data
5.1. Aria Hotels may share your personal data with any member of our group, ie our subsidiaries or affiliates, our ultimate portfolio company and its subsidiaries (jointly “Libra Group”).
5.2. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event of the sale or purchase of any business or assets, to which we may disclose your personal data to a potential seller or purchaser of that business or of such assets for the purpose of making such transfers.
- If Aria Hotels or all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data it holds about its customers will be one of the assets transferred.
- If we are obligated to notify or disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to impose or enforce our terms and conditions and other contracts, or to protect the rights, property or security of Aria Hotels, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk, and
- We may allow selected third parties in the hospitality industry to use your data to provide you with information about products and services that you may be interested in and we or they may contact you by email. , mail or telephone. If you do not wish us to use your data in this way or to pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes, select the appropriate box on the form in which we collect your data.
5.3. When you apply for credit, your personal data will be used and disclosed to appropriate third parties in accordance with applicable laws to determine whether credit will be granted and retained to you.
5.4. From time to time, we may be required to disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable laws or if we are required to do so by a court or have been legally required to do so by a governmental entity. We may also decide that it is necessary or desirable to do so to comply with the laws or to protect or defend our rights or property.
6.1. Our website uses “cookies” and similar technology. A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that our website places on your computer or other equipment that you use to access our website. These “cookies” allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. For more information about cookies and how to identify them, see aboutcookies.org.
6.2. “Cookies” perform many functions, such as enabling you to effectively navigate between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also help you ensure that the advertising you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
6.3. We use the following “cookies”:
6.3.1. Strictly necessary “cookies”. These are “cookies” required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, “cookies” that allow you to connect to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use online billing services.
6.3.2. Analytical “cookies”/ performance “cookies”. They enable us to identify and count the number of visitors, but also to see how visitors move around our site when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
6.3.3. Functionality “cookies”. These are used to identify you when you return to our site. This allows us to customize our content for you, welcome you by name and remember your preferences (for example, the choice of language or region).
6.3.4. Targeting “cookies”. These “cookies” record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the ads that appear on it more relevant to your interests. We may also disclose this information to third parties for this purpose.
6.5. Our site language settings allow you to use our site to store items in an online shopping cart between visits. If you register on our website or fill out our online forms, we will use the “cookies” to remember your details during your current visit and any future visits, as long as the “cookie” is not deleted in the meantime.
6.6. Image optimization tools allow you to use our site to store items in an online shopping cart between visits. If you register on our website or fill out our online forms, we will use the “cookies” to remember your details during your current visit and any future visits, as long as the “cookie” is not deleted in the meantime.
6.8. To block cookies you can enable the setting in your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some “cookies”. However, if you use your browser settings to block all “cookies” (such as basic cookies), you may not have access to all or parts of our site.
- Storage, security, and third-party links
7.1. All information you provide to us through our website is stored on our secure servers.
7.2. We use Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data you provide to us. Several security measures have been put in place so that Aria Hotels can protect the integrity of its communication and computing infrastructure, such as authentication methods, monitoring, control, and encryption technology. However, despite our best efforts, the transmission of information over the Internet can never be completely secure. Although we have strict procedures and security measures, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website. Therefore, any data transmission done electronically is at your own risk.
7.3. Our IT infrastructure is in Greece and the data collection and processing process is in accordance with Greek and European data protection legislation. However, your data may be transmitted and stored at various other destinations within or outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your data to us and using our facilities and services, you agree that your data may be sent to countries with laws that provide less protection for your personal data.
7.4. We undertake all commercial efforts to ensure that your data is stored for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the purposes for which it was acquired.
7.5. Our site may from time to time provide links to or from third party sites or resources for use at your sole discretion. Remember that any such website or third-party resource may collect and use your personal data in a different way to ours. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the data collection practices, privacy policies or content of any website linked to or linked to by our sites. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you would like to inquire about their privacy practices and policies before disclosing your personal information to them.
- Company and contact details for data controller
8.1. Aria Hotels SA is registered in Greece. Registration number GE.MI: 122156391000. Registered office: 4 Kadmou Milisiou str., 17122, Nea Smirni – Attica, Greece. Tel: 2102207680.
8.2. Aria Hotels SA is a member of the Libra Group.
8.3. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.