Located on the second floor of the historical building at the rear, it has a beautiful private terrace which offers great views of the Egyptian Lighthouse and the Firkas Fortress. Ideal for enjoying a drink during the sunset hours and reflecting on the Venetian times. (Crete was occupied by the Venetians from 1204 until 1669. Throughout this time the two cultures managed to coexist and cultural exchange took place, which resulted in the Cretan Renaissance, a bright period when Cretan artists and intellectuals created masterpieces in literature, architecture and painting).
This room (29 sq.m.) offers a king size bed, a dressing table, a lounge area and a bathroom with shower. It can also be connected with room V and accommodate up to 5 persons.
Flat screen TV
Individually controlled air conditioning
Pre stocked in-room bar
Direct dial telephone
Free Wi-Fi internet access
Safe deposit box
iPod docking station